Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Waiting and backwash

I liked this picture of Sara, but I also wanted to share a funny story. We were eating lunch at the table today and Sara took a drink of water from a water bottle. She backwashed as usual, but when she put the bottle down she noticed her backwash for the first time and said "eeewwww!" then immediately changed her opinion and said "Mom! fishy fishy oh mom so cute fishy fishy" It was really funny...she is starting to notice every little bug and every speck of dirt and doesn't want any part of any of it.


Sara waiting for Grandpa to come home from church

4 comments:

Rick said...

That is a great story. What a cutie.

Missletoe said...

She is so stinking cute! Thanks for the fun today!!!

Rebecca said...

yeah we like NC so far. how about you how is everything goint with the new house?

Melanie said...

What a funny story! And I love the picture!