Thursday, October 18, 2007

Birthday Fun

For my birthday Sean took us to the circus. At first I wasn't very excited because when I think circus I think smelly and gross. But this was an up class one in the Fleet center and we had a great time. It wasn't smelly or gross. We went an hour before and got to go on the floor. Sara liked watching all the clowns do their tricks and loved the animals being so up close.
Sara and Sean on the floor watching the clowns juggle
Sara a little uncomfortable with the clown getting so close to her
We were surprized Sara actually wanted to put the free clown nose on....look how blue her eyes are in this picture.
Sara LOVED the Bruin Bear. She cried and cried when it was time to leave it.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Clowns can be kind of scary, so I don't blame Sara for having some reservations. I can't believe how bright blue her eyes are. She's beautiful. It's so fun to go do things with kids because it's fresh and new for us when we see the experience through their eyes.
BTW, my parents haven't received their mission call yet. It may be a few more months as they have to work out a few things with my bro Nathan.