Sunday, December 16, 2007

The first snow and the FIRST snow

A week ago it snowed for the first time and so I took a picture of my new house with snow on it...after a couple days all the snow melted and on Thursday we got the first REAL snow storm of the season. We got between 10-11 inches and today it added another 4-5. Pretty crazy. They don't really plow our street well and there are 2 hills on the street so it's been pretty tough to get in and out of our neighborhood.
The first snow
The FIRST snow
Our tree, now this tree has a short trunk, but now it looks like a gigantic bush
Sara wanted to help shovel
A good picture of Sara and Sean

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love the way the snow looks almost like stars in a black sky! It must be so unusual for you, Miss California girl to be out there in all that cold beautiful white stuff! No wonder you're taking such great pictures! I love the one of Sean and Sara, too! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!