Saturday, January 19, 2008

Pool Party!!!!!

We had a pool party to celebrate Sara getting her cast off on Thursday. Sara did great at the doctor and she held onto the cast for 2 1/2 hours afterwards. She didn't really want to part with it. She was in the living room and I was in the kitchen when all of a sudden I heard, "OH NO MOMMY!!!" I went into the living room to see what was wrong and she said, "They cut my star!" Sure enough the doctor had cut right through the middle of a star someone had drawn on the cast. We had a great turnout at the party and had a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone for coming!
Sara showing her free arm
The crowd in the pool

5 comments:

Missletoe said...

What a spectacular arm! Thanks for the fun!

Michelle said...

Gotta hate it when that happens! Too bad the doctor didn't cut around the star. I'm so glad she's got her arm free now.

Cherisa said...

We so missed out on the fun! =( We hope you'll have another reason to celebrate something again real soon (though no more broken bones) so we can join in next time!

Meredith said...

Thanks for the party, Emmy had a blast and her delinquent mother with her clothes on in the pool had fun too!

teri hales said...

I just can't get over how cute your daughter is. I'm glad she has her arm back again...and sorry about the star! Love ya!