Monday, January 07, 2008

A ton of posts

I need to preface these numerous posts by saying it's very late (about 1:00 AM) and I am wide awake. My whole family is sick and even missed church today. I rested all day and so now I'm not tired and, being great with child, I am prohibited from taking Nyquil like my oh so lucky husband and daughter. You would think I would use this time to do something productive like clean, but I wouldn't want to wake my heavily sedated family by being too noisy. ;) So instead, I'm blogging. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Maryblog said...

Those are very cute and fun Posts! So...maybe the next post will be in regards to a certain someone in your belly?? Eh?? I hope so. I am so excited. The sisters are making their predictions. I have heard all about them! I'll give you a call soon.. I wanna hear more!

Michelle said...

I think blogging is a great way to spend time when one can't sleep! Keep the creative juices flowing. I enjoyed all these posts!

Rebecca said...

oh that is great!! how far along are you? post more.

Cherisa said...

Feel better soon! Though the late night blogging seems to work for you! =)

idasale said...

Hey great job on your blogs and I can tell ya I have been there on the whole not being able to take anything and everyone else can! I feel for ya! I love being able to keep up on life there cause we really miss out on a lot living so far away so thank you helping us keep up on life! I hope you are feeling better!