Monday, January 07, 2008
Visiting with Family
My sister Elisa came out to visit us with her family. They came after Christmas and stayed for New Year's. We had a lot of fun taking them to Plymouth Rock, Boston, and just hanging out. Elisa served a Spanish speaking mission here about 13 years ago so she was excited to see her old stomping grounds. Here are some pictures:
Elisa and I at Harvard. We are the runts of the family. All our other sisters are 5'10" and taller.
Rubbing Mr. Harvard's shoe
Me with Elisa, Nathan, Elizabeth and a very reverent Sara
Finally a half-way decent family picture...too late for the Christmas card I'm afraid.
Sean couldn't resist a picture with the Red Sox ice sculpture at Fanuil Hall
A cute New Year's picture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How great that the two of you got to spend some time together. I loved seeing these pics of all the fun you had together! I haven't seen Elisa since the wedding, so it's fun to see pics of her with Nathan and Elizabeth. You are such great people. Thanks for blogging so I can still be a tiny part of your busy lives.
Post a Comment