Thursday, March 06, 2008

Cute Quote

Sean and I were driving tonight with Sara and she was very talkative...we thought this was cute.

Sara: Mommy I want a star
Mommy: I can't reach them
Sara: Mommy I want a star
Mommy: Ok if you can figure out how to get one you can have it.
Sara: Who can get one? hmmm I'll think about it.

Then later she said: "Jesus Christ can get that one"

6 comments:

Rick said...

Awww, I love that. Little kids are so innocent and pure.

Maryblog said...

Very cute! I can't believe she is talking so much. Its crazy!

Michelle said...

How very sweet. I love that she was really thinking about a way to solve the problem. Completely adorable!

Gretchen said...

Oh good, I was hoping maybe SOMEONE was listening in nursery. Just kidding, I can't take any credit for that. Isn't it so great to finally be able to hear and understand what their little minds are thinking? Ahh parenthood....

Gretchen said...

Oh good, I was hoping maybe SOMEONE was listening in nursery. Just kidding, I can't take any credit for that. Isn't it so great to finally be able to hear and understand what their little minds are thinking? Ahh parenthood....

Cherisa said...

Too cute! Sara always has something interesting going on in her little head!