Monday, April 28, 2008

Wedding

My brother got married last weekend and I was able to fly out to see it. It was really nice to see family I hadn't seen in several years. All of my siblings are spread out across the country and we rarely get a chance to see eachother. I also wanted post the stern faces of my dad and Uncle George...can you see the family resemblence...they even scowl the same way.
The happy couple...she is 4'10"!!!
Here's a picture of my mom with all of us...only one sister is missing.
Here's a friend of my older sister's that we got to catch up with. She's a great blogging buddy...it's amazing how getting married and having kids can close an age gap
My dad's stern face
Uncle George's stern face

6 comments:

Cherisa said...

How fun! And what good timing! If your brother and new SIL had gotten hitched much later, you might not have been able to fly. And I LOVE your SIL's dress! How gorgeous!

Cherisa said...

BTW- Which temple is it?

Michelle said...

I love this darling post and your funny take on your Dad and your uncle! It was so fun to see you, Jeni, and all of your family. I'm glad you could use a few of my pics. Hope you had a nice visit and trip back home.

Jeni said...

It was the Portland, OR temple

Cherisa said...

I thought it looked familiar... My parents live about 15 minutes away.

Jen said...

Great pictures. Your dad hasn't changed much at all. you look wonderful.