sean and jeni and sara and matthew and lily and eve
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
This is for Rick
Rick told me he used to play parking lot with his cars. I just wanted him to see that he isn't alone. Sara's favorite thing to do with all her toys is line them up. (yes these are Sean's cars he played with as a kid)
I love when Ella plays with our old toys -- I don't know if I can keep up with your blogging abilities woman. You're too good! I'm not worthy! How's the preggers doing?
I love that Rick told you he USED to, because we all know he still plays parking lot after Moshi and Logan go to bed in that little office of theirs... have you seen all the toys in there?! Sara's smile in that picture is the cutest!
Hey, I recognize some of those cars. I am glad they were kept over all these years. I also love the table, is the gas station one of Seans old ones too. I was looking to see if any of my cars (pink ones) got in there. I am sure I didn't save them. Oh well, I do remember the red skinny one in the bottom left especially as well as the other skinny one near Saras arm. I am glad she is having so much fun with them. I use to like playing cars too, ask Sean if he remembers the sheet with all the roads, parking lots and stores on it. I think My mom made it!
7 comments:
Too funny! Aiden lines up his cars on the coffee table in the living room before rolling them over the edge.
I don't know that I'd call "parking lot" a game but I'm happy to know my child isn't alone in his affection for straight lines!
That is just adorable, Jeni! Thanks for sharing.
Hey Zeller - long time no see! This crazy thing called the internet brings us all together! Hope all is well!
I love when Ella plays with our old toys -- I don't know if I can keep up with your blogging abilities woman. You're too good! I'm not worthy! How's the preggers doing?
I love that Rick told you he USED to, because we all know he still plays parking lot after Moshi and Logan go to bed in that little office of theirs... have you seen all the toys in there?!
Sara's smile in that picture is the cutest!
AWESOME!!!!! I'm packing all of my toys right now to get ready for the move. I think I'm having just as much fun as Sara, I love organizing.
Hey, I recognize some of those cars. I am glad they were kept over all these years. I also love the table, is the gas station one of Seans old ones too. I was looking to see if any of my cars (pink ones) got in there. I am sure I didn't save them. Oh well, I do remember the red skinny one in the bottom left especially as well as the other skinny one near Saras arm. I am glad she is having so much fun with them. I use to like playing cars too, ask Sean if he remembers the sheet with all the roads, parking lots and stores on it. I think My mom made it!
Post a Comment