Friday, August 08, 2008

Hangin' Out

Here's a video of Matthew just hanging out in his crib after he woke up. Sara never did this as a baby. It's a really nice luxury. You can also see his dimple in the video that I can never catch on camera. I can't wait for him to start smiling more so I can see it all the time. At 8 weeks old he's 15 lbs!

10 comments:

Rick said...

Jeni, he is so cute, and so content to be hanging out in his crib. What a cutie.

Michelle said...

What a beautiful boy! I love his rolls! I want to squeeze his cheeks :) He is so precious and that dimple is adorable. He must be so easygoing to just lay there and hang out. Yay!

idasale said...

What a great family picture I love it! He is so adorable...he is only 2lbs behind Cambria...and I love the hair cut it is nice to get something done for yourself once in a while huh!

Paul/Heather said...

He is SO sweet. I am a huge fan of the video clips...not sure how to do that....
miss you!

Christal said...

Jeni
What a cute little boy! I found your blog today and it is so fun to see your kids and see you are doing well. My blog is www.golfing babies.blogspot.com check it out some time. Christal Anderson (Rasmussen)

Our Ohana said...

That dimple is so adorable!!! I would just eat that up! Good job catching it, mommy!
- Sara xx

Cherisa said...

What a sweet pea! He looks engaged by something... Cute dimple!

Meredith said...

Can I just tell you what a sweet family picture that is up there at the top of your blog?! Love it.

AZ Allreds said...

Jeni!!! What are you feeding him? What's your secret? He's adorable. 15 pounds! I can't get over it. You have such a beautiful family. Love Ya.

Jamie and Lee said...

Just a cutie! Congratulations. We can't wait to meet Matthew. I guess we probably won't :( If a sitter doesn't work out on your end during our wedding. We are hiring 4 sitters to manage kids during the reception. Right now I'm counting 7 children but three are under one year.

I haven't checked into your blog in sometime. You're so great at keeping people posted!
Jamie