sean and jeni and sara and matthew and lily and eve
I know all about things like this. I get them to take down their creations by taking a digital picture!
haha, that is the cutest thing I've seen in a while, it made Ry and me chuckle! I could totally see Savanna doing something like that!- Sara xx
THIS IS A TOTAL RIOT! How long did it take Sara to put these all together? She's a genius child!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I know all about things like this. I get them to take down their creations by taking a digital picture!
haha, that is the cutest thing I've seen in a while, it made Ry and me chuckle! I could totally see Savanna doing something like that!
- Sara xx
THIS IS A TOTAL RIOT! How long did it take Sara to put these all together? She's a genius child!
Post a Comment