sean and jeni and sara and matthew and lily and eve
Goosebumps!! What a doll. I love his little face and his perfect glowing skin. I feel like I can see everyone when I look at him. You, Sean, Sara, Bishop, your old dog, no no just kidding. 4 months already, what a stud.
He's beautiful! What more is there to say?
He is getting so big. Man alive. I miss so much when I am away. He is a cutie.
A darling boy!
Awww, World's Best Baby
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Goosebumps!! What a doll. I love his little face and his perfect glowing skin. I feel like I can see everyone when I look at him. You, Sean, Sara, Bishop, your old dog, no no just kidding. 4 months already, what a stud.
He's beautiful! What more is there to say?
He is getting so big. Man alive. I miss so much when I am away. He is a cutie.
A darling boy!
Awww, World's Best Baby
Post a Comment