
5 FAVORITE PLACES I'VE LIVED (ok so I've only lived 6 places so almost all are on the list)
1. Ventura, CA (love the beach...loved my teenage years)
2. Atlanta, GA (love the people)
3. Provo, UT (BYU was great)
4. Voronezh, Russia (learned so much living abroad)
5. Massachusetts (It's becoming home...I live here currently so can't get too specific with a city name)

5 FAVORITE SNACKS
1. Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate
2. Popcorn
3. Apples
4. Pretzels and cream cheese
5. Trail Mix

5 JOBS I'VE HAD
1. MTC cafeteria (Those missionaries sure waste a lot of food)
2. BYU janitor (Taylor bldg and ROTC)
3. Chrysalis (managing group homes for adults with disabilities)
4. Mom
5. Pilgrim Area Collaborative (therapy for children with Autism - Thanks for the connection Marybeth!)

IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS I WOULD
1. Pay off debt (including my mortgage)
2. Pay off family member's debt and/or give nice gifts
3. Put A LOT into savings
4. Do some home improvement projects (we'd still do all the labor ourselves)
5. Stop working!!!
6. (had to sneak in a 6th for travel)

5 THINGS I LOVE
1. Sean, Sara, Matthew
2. my in-laws
3. God, His creations, church...
4. People with special needs (is that a politically correct to say?)
5. Good Food and Good Company

5 PLACES I HAVE LOVED VISITING
1. Hawaii!!!!! (the best 10 days ever in college - I almost didn't come home)
2. Atlanta (so great to see my friends all the friendly people again)
3. Boston (even though I live here now I'm putting it on my visit list because I'm not from here and US history finally became real when I was able to see where it all happened)
4. Russia (I think everyone should have an extended visit in another country - preferably to a poor area - it just changes your perspective)
5. Family members homes - It's always fun to catch up
5 PEOPLE THAT I TAG
(I'm tagging for you Cherisa)
1. Cherisa
2. Kristin A.
3. Jodi
4. Michelle (from Redding - I forgot your married name)
5. Andrea
6. Natalie
3 comments:
That was fun to read Jeni.
I loved the pictures you put in..nice touch.
I guess it is my turn. : )
~Natalie
That MTC picture is a crack up. At first glance, I thought you were sampling chocolates! It's so fun to learn more about you, Jeni. I'm the only Michelle from Redding that I know of on your blog roll, so I'll be doing this tag sometime in the next few days :)
Hey Jeni, did you ever work with Betsy Shumway at the MTC cafeteria? She was my roomate for a couple of years.
Moshi
Post a Comment