Then we waited
and waited
and waited
and waited
and waited (you get the idea)
until he finally got his letter!!!!!!!! He is now a CERTIFIED ORTHOTIST. We celebrated with ice cream cake and the Wii I bought him as a present. I'd been sitting on this gift for a month and a half hiding it in different spots so he wouldn't find it. He was very surprised and we've had a lot of fun playing it. Sara's favorite activity is making different Mii's. We're gearing up for this Fall when he does it all over again for Prosthetics...then he'll finally be done.
My sister Kristin also had her baby! Karson Teomner was born on February 21. Mom and baby are doing very well. He's a cute little guy and growing fast.
Karson
4 comments:
Maybe I love his chub the most because that is EXACTLY what I looked like as a baby. In fact I dare say my rolls could top his. I guess I'll need to find a picture to prove it.
If I were you I'd keep the house at 78 and keep that baby only diapered all day long. Just think you'd sweat like crazy cleaning house and then you'd have the most cherubic baby ever cheering you on.
Wouldn't that be awesome if kids cheered while their moms cleaned? It should be that way but we all know it isn't.
cute baby!
Congrats to Sean!
Congrats to Sean...and you! That is a couple accomplishment.
I NEED you to feed my next baby...seriously. We need to figure something out. :)
YUM!
Post a Comment