sean and jeni and sara and matthew and lily and eve
We miss Sara! Well really, we miss all of you. It was so fun to talk with you the other day. We really should do that more often!
Kids come up with the best one liners!!! Thanks for the laugh!
Jeni, no pressure!!! Don't feel obligated to do ANYTHING!
This made me laugh out loud!!! Sara's are always so cool :)
I love kids and their quotes. They are all so heart felt and real. I love it.
Super cute! Dont tell her all his plans and schemes...that will give her nightmares. :)love ya
How rude! After all the effort you went through to go visit his house, at least he could pop out and say hi. I'm glad that Sarah at least recognizes good and bad manners.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
We miss Sara! Well really, we miss all of you. It was so fun to talk with you the other day. We really should do that more often!
Kids come up with the best one liners!!! Thanks for the laugh!
Jeni, no pressure!!! Don't feel obligated to do ANYTHING!
This made me laugh out loud!!! Sara's are always so cool :)
I love kids and their quotes. They are all so heart felt and real. I love it.
Super cute! Dont tell her all his plans and schemes...that will give her nightmares. :)
love ya
How rude! After all the effort you went through to go visit his house, at least he could pop out and say hi. I'm glad that Sarah at least recognizes good and bad manners.
Post a Comment