Sean made a cameo appearance in the Ward youth's modern production of Cinderella. He really was on for about 5 seconds...just a cheap laugh, but probably got about the best response after the play. Everyone was amazed it was him up there and the youth were thoroughly impressed that he totally shaved his head to be painted blue. For those of you who don't know what a blue man is go to www.blueman.com. I brought Sara back stage to see Daddy and I pointed him out. She didn't know who he was and was a little afraid until I told her it was indeed Daddy and then she laughed and laughed.

4 comments:
oh wow!! I never would have guessed that was Sean! I can see him more in the smiling picture. I wish I could have seen the play. Sounds like so much fun! I am glad you took pictures of this- these will be extra funny in 50 years!
It's still fun to dress up, isn't it!
Cool, but kinda creepy!
Sean should come out here to Vegas and audition.
Post a Comment