Friday, June 26, 2009
New Hampshire
The last weekend in May we went on an over night trip to New Hampshire where Sean had a meeting with the New England Chapter of American Academy of Orthotics and Prosthetics. He's on the board and they were planning their upcoming conference and so the hotel put everyone up for free since they will be getting lots of business with the conference later in the year. It was such a nice little mini family vacation. We went swimming in the pool and Sara was SO EXCITED to sleep in a hotel. While Sean had his meeting in the morning I took the kids for a walk hoping to find a park. Instead I found a little children's museum. It was small, but perfect for taking up the 2-3 hours I needed to fill. Here are some pictures.
setting up gears
trying to pull herself up - 37 pounds is a lot to lift.
The biggest bubble ever
Sara showing off her planted garden
Matthew harvesting the garden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such a fun trip!
Post a Comment