sean and jeni and sara and matthew and lily and eve
Congrats!!! And I appreciate the ticker!
I see it now! Congrats you guys and enjoy the next 31 weeks!
WOW! Congratulations! I am so excited for you!
Jeni that is great news congrats.
Congratulations! So exciting.
I totally noticed the ? but was waiting for you to announce more obviously before I left a comment!!! I am so happy for you! You and Sean are great parents and this little baby is so lucky to be coming to your home. Any dreams of a boy or a girl?
Its so exciting! I am so happy for you and Sean. You have a beautiful family.
Congratulations, Jeni! You have a really beautiful family. Another addition will be so exciting!
To quote Jen, "Yeah for Babies!" Awesome! Congrats!
Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you and your family. I can't believe time has gone by so fast I remember when you were still childless!!!
Congrats! That's so exciting. Let me warn you though, three is tough.
YEAHHHHHHH! Congrats you brave person you! I don't think you have enough arms any more.
Wow, congrats! I'm exciting for you guys!!!-Susanna
you're awesome...and brave...i'll get there one say! =)
...one day!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Congrats!!! And I appreciate the ticker!
I see it now! Congrats you guys and enjoy the next 31 weeks!
WOW! Congratulations! I am so excited for you!
Jeni that is great news congrats.
Congratulations! So exciting.
I totally noticed the ? but was waiting for you to announce more obviously before I left a comment!!! I am so happy for you! You and Sean are great parents and this little baby is so lucky to be coming to your home. Any dreams of a boy or a girl?
Its so exciting! I am so happy for you and Sean. You have a beautiful family.
Congratulations, Jeni! You have a really beautiful family. Another addition will be so exciting!
To quote Jen, "Yeah for Babies!" Awesome! Congrats!
Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you and your family. I can't believe time has gone by so fast I remember when you were still childless!!!
Congrats! That's so exciting. Let me warn you though, three is tough.
YEAHHHHHHH! Congrats you brave person you! I don't think you have enough arms any more.
Wow, congrats! I'm exciting for you guys!!!
-Susanna
you're awesome...and brave...i'll get there one say! =)
...one day!
Post a Comment