Sunday, October 18, 2009
Beach playgroup
This was one of the last beach play groups of the year. We didn't have very many because we didn't have much of a summer here. It was fun to get out and play in the water. I love Nantasket beach with it's miles and miles of sand at low tide.
Sara was so excited her sunbeam teacher came to the beach to play
Wet bum
Sara and Matt playing
Matthew with his best friend who calls him "Pashew"
On the carousal
Matthew HATED the carousal. He started crying the minute it started and didn't stop. I tried distracting him with keys and my phone, but nothing worked. He cried so much it made Sara nervous and she started crying as well. After it was over Catie asked if we could go on it again....my reply: "not in a million years"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wish we could go to the beach in oct-we got snow last week! Congrats on #3. That tells you how long it has been since I have been on anyones blog:) Our #4 is on his or her way-march 27th +/- :) Do you know what you are having yet? I have 3 sick kids, so I had better run!
Post a Comment