Thursday, March 04, 2010

A Fresh Start

So I've had a couple requests to post something on my blog. We've had a pretty several months and then had a baby so I'm just now feeling like getting pack into the blog world. I figured I'd get a fresh start and change how things look and start with the newest addition to our family. I realize I've probably lost most of my readers, but hopefully I can update those of you who are still checking.

WE HAD A GIRL!!!!!!

Lily Ann was born on January 11, 2010. Her birthday is a pallendrome 01-11-10. She was 8 pounds 1 oz...by far my smallest baby, she was 10 days early. Everyone at the hospital kept talking about her big cheeks and all I could think was "where are her rolls? what do I do with this skinny gangly baby?" It was fun having a newborn that fit in newborn diapers and newborn clothes though. I've never had that. She looks a lot like how Matthew looked as a new born - just skinnier (he was 10 lbs 3 oz) Here are some pictures a friend took on her 6 week birthday.


Looking just like Sean





17 comments:

Michelle Rowe said...

Congratulations Jeni, she's beautiful! Of course I love her name, we have a Lillian Grace.

Moshi said...

Welcome back! You didn't lose this reader :)!

Lily is precious, I need to meet her in person, we'll talk.

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

Jeni! She is so beautiful! Thank you for posting pictures. Who took those gorgeous photos? and would they mind coming to Denver to take some (in the FAR far distant future)? I love your picture of the three kiddos. So cute!

mom2cherreys said...

I am so glad you are back! I knew you had the baby but I don't think I realized you had a girl! She is beautiful and Kristin got some gorgeous pictures! I can't believe how big the other two are either! Payton made a valentine for Sara, I have just been too lazy to make it to the post office. But at least you know we are thinking of you all!

Meredith said...

Such a beauty! A fresh start is what it's all about. Keep that perspective when you have those pulling out your hair days. Or call me for help!

idasale said...

Love the pictures that you got they are awesome!!!

Jen said...

Beautifullllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!

Elisa said...

congratulations!! She is so beautiful! Gorgeous family. Love the pictures! Who took them?

Jared and Andrea said...

Yeah! You're back! I love Lily, she's beautiful! Can't believe she's your smallest baby. Mine aren't close to her weight. Haha!

AZ Allreds said...

Love the pics -- she is so beautiful...you guys did good!

Missletoe said...

Sean may have won the gene-award with Mathew and Lily, but Sara's smile and eyes are all yours! Gorgeous kids (they are kinda our favs).

Lisa and Daniel said...

Jeni! Oh my goodness, she is a DOLL!! SO dang cute! Good to see you around the blog world again!

Adah said...

I guess you still have some followers of your blog!!! Your kids are adorable. I love these photos who ever did them did a great job. I wish I had some good ones taken of Elsie when she was that small but I can't change it now.

Jodi said...

Beautiful baby and beautiful pictures. So happy you're all doing well...

Elisa said...

Beautiful pictures! Beautiful family!

A. Swensen said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!