The living room

dining room
new living/dining area
kitchen - notice the aqua marine stove...there's an aqua marine wall oven behind the fridge door. It was so small I had to buy a special cookie sheet that fit 6 cookies at a time.
new kitchen - Sean did everything you see himself. He even built the additional wall cabinets, base cabinets, and new doors.
best view I got of the other side - do you like the wall paper - they just had a table on the other side of that half wall
Sean built new cupboards with built in computer desk area.
Window view in the kitchen
sink and 1/2 sized dishwasher view. There was a door just to the right of the dishwasher, which is why only a small one fit. It also smelled like mildew so we took it out right after we moved in. We had a cupboard there for over a year.
Then Sean took out the door and we put a full sized dishwasher in and built me more drawers, including a drawer to hold the trash can.
The bathroom - that shiny wall paper was also on the ceiling and the blind over the window was made out of it too.
As finished as we could get it. I'd love to get rid of the peach some day.
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 3
The Basement
new Basement
shag carpet on the stairs with a wall on the right
Laundry room and rest of basement
we actually made it into a laundry room and the other side is still unfinished. Sean used it for his workshop
House when we first bought it
House when we left. We had just put the walkway in with slate we found in the backyard so the new grass hasn't grown in yet
Overall I think it looks pretty good. It's kind of nice to see everything we did while we were there. (we're glad we're renting now though so we can take a brake from the home improvement projects) If you know anyone who wants to buy our house PLEASE let me know. We have renters in it for a year, but we'll put it up for sale again next September probably.


8 comments:
you guys did awesome improvements! If I know anyone going to that area...I will let them know! =) Hope all is going well in Jersey. Love you!
All I can say is, "Wow!" It looks completely different from even a few months ago! Great job!!!
It's absolutely beautiful! You guys are amazing!
Amazing job you guys! I'm impressed. I hope the renters don't destroy the house. It looks great.
The house looks great!
I'm speechless! You guys are amazing :)
Can you come move in with me and do this for us?! Sean is more than handy. Probably a little bittersweet to leave all that behind.
WOW. That is inspiring. Can you come finish the walls of our bathroom that we started a year ago, please? You guys did an incredible job. It looks fantastic.
Post a Comment