Monday, October 04, 2010

Painting Pumpkins

When we arrived home from our trip there were 5 pumpkins at out house. 2 on either side of the walkway and 1 on each of the 3 steps leading to our door in order by size. Did I mention I have GREAT neighbors? The kids were thrilled and wanted to paint them right away.


Displaying their pumpkins

Lily decided she didn't want to paint and instead spent her time showing off her standing skills

Sara painting

Matthew painting

Lily eating a paint brush and saving a blade of grass on her chin for later

Showing off their finished products

Afterwards we went to our neighbors to give them gifts from Ecuador and Sara stuck this bucket on her head and we thought it was cute

2 comments:

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

What great neighbors you have! So fun! Your kids are getting so big, I can't even believe it. Lily is such a doll. Post some more pictures of her cute self! I feel like I don't know her as well as I do the other 2 munchkins. Miss you tons

Jared and Andrea said...

I want to come live by you and do these fun things. Your children are so cute and getting to be so grown up. I love Lily's baby thighs. Grayson's are melting away now that he is walking. I miss them so.