For Lily's 1st birthday we met Sean's family at a mall in Connecticut so they could celebrate with us. I made our family's traditional 1st birthday cake (a chocolate pudding cake) and headed to the New Haven area.
Lily was sort of eager to have her first taste of sugar and dove in before we had a chance to sing to her.
This sparkly bouncy ball was her favorite gift
After cake and gifts we headed to the mall play area. Sara climbed up on the turtle with Lily and Matthew followed and by some miracle I was able to get this picture before the ran off in all directions
They even got to ride the rides at the mall!
It was a BIG treat!
Family Picture
Grandma and Grandpa and Aunts, Uncle, and cousin
Lily never sits still, but Sean's sister Marybeth was able to snap a few photos with her super nice camera. It was fun chasing her around the mall trying to get pictures. I'm afraid this little girl is faster than even a super fast shutter.


10 comments:
She looks so precious! I am loving that outfit!
Love it! Awesome date to turn 1! Happy Birthday Lily!
Love the tutu. It is almost as cute as she is. What a great date for a first birthday. I was looking forward to 1.11.11 eleven days ago. Happy birthday Lily!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the outfit! She is so adorable! What an awesome day to turn one, too bad she had her golden birthday so early! You got some great pictures too!
Her golden birthday will be when she's 11. 11 on the 11th :)
Holy Cow Jeni! You have done a ton of posts lately! I love it! And I really love the cute tutu Lily is wearing! Darling. Matthew and the tracks made me laugh. My boys would have loved that. Dang. Move to Denver? Please? Or maybe we can do Dental school in NJ. Are there any good ones? I can't believe the amount of snow surrounding your car! That is insane. ok, sorry for the book, I really should just write you an email! Miss you!
Adorable hat! I love it. Happy Birthday Lily. Way to go Jeni making through the first year!
Happy Birthday Lily! What a fun day to have a birthday. She is a cutie.
That hat is so cute you should never let her take it off! Love the tutu too! Happy Birthday Lily!
Wow Lily is so cute I love her outfit. It looks like you are doing great. It's fun to catch up on things you do a good job blogging...I am way slow but I try.
Post a Comment