Monday, June 27, 2011

Announcing a new addition to the family!!!

We'd like to announce the newest addition to our family. His name is Ted (our neighbor likes to call him Theodor). We decided our garden needed a scare crow so we made him in a Family Home Evening in May

Sara made sure he had a beard and mustache

He he is watching over our garden

He's doing a good job, because here's our garden in June.

Here's our first tomato. I love tomato plants, they smell so great.

Our first summer squash. It was just about 2 inches long before I left for Massacusetts and when I came back a week later it was big enough to eat.

2 comments:

Maria Olsen said...

Love your new addition! Way to on your vegetables!

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

ok, I will admit, when I saw "New Addition" on FB, I got really excited and thought it was a baby announcement too. But the scarecrow is really cute too. I love love love your garden! HOLY COW! Talk about huge! Enjoy all those veggies!