sean and jeni and sara and matthew and lily and eve
Untitled from Jeni Zeller on Vimeo.
That video made me wish I was going too. How fun for you guys. You are going to have a blast!!! Drive safe and take lots of pictures.
How fun!! Love the excitement and can't wait to see and hear the reactions to the characters! Have so much fun!!
haha! so fun! jealous! love the "cheese" from Lilly!
Oh my gosh, I love that you got that all on video!!! All of their reactions were priceless! Sara on the ground, Matthew shrieking with joy seeing Woody and cute Lily's "cheese!" I love it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That video made me wish I was going too. How fun for you guys. You are going to have a blast!!! Drive safe and take lots of pictures.
How fun!! Love the excitement and can't wait to see and hear the reactions to the characters! Have so much fun!!
haha! so fun! jealous!
love the "cheese" from Lilly!
Oh my gosh, I love that you got that all on video!!! All of their reactions were priceless! Sara on the ground, Matthew shrieking with joy seeing Woody and cute Lily's "cheese!" I love it!
Post a Comment