Monday, February 06, 2012

Hoping to see the baby eagles

We live just up the street from a beautiful reservoir. They have Eagles who nest there every year and have a camera set up so you can see the next up close from inside the Wildlife Center. I had seen the Eagles from the road staying in the next and so I hoped the babies had hatched.

Here are the kids under the Eagle Cam screen. The staff member told us that we probably wouldn't be able to see the babies until the end of March. So we'll be coming back soon.

We didn't let that news deter us from having fun - Lily caught a big fish

The kids spotted an albino catfish

They put on a puppet show

And finished up by coloring some wildlife pictures.

2 comments:

Paul/Heather said...

I love your updates! I cant believe how big your kids are. Does that mean we are older too? blah.
love you.
I dont know why my first comment didnt stick. wierd.

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

That is such a cool place!