Friday, July 06, 2012

The National Museum of Play

How does the Nationally ranking number 1 children's museum end up in a corner of the US called Rochester? I have no idea but I am grateful! I was skeptical when people told me that it was number 1 because I've been to some pretty cool children's museums. This one lived up to all the hype. We spent 6 hours in this amazing museum and didn't even see half of it. It's not that just that it's large, but they are also so good with space. They have taken every little pocket and corner of that place and turned it into something your child will want to spend at least a half an hour at. It was amazing. Every time we turned a corner there was another super fun thing to do.  We will be going back lots and lots!
Here's Lily shopping at the super realistic grocery store

And Matthew rang everyone up.

Then Matthew spent some time as a camera man while Sara and Lily anchored the news

Sara loved being the post master

And our favorite area was the "sand pit"

You can even make "sand" angels

No comments: