Friday, January 11, 2013

Lily is 3!!!!!

Lily is all things 3.  She is 3 years old, 3 feet tall, and 30 pounds.

For Lily's birthday Sean's parents and 3 of his sisters came up to help celebrate.

We started the day by playing a new princess cupcake game from Grandma and then Grandpa built up a sledding hill so the kids could sled with the new sleds Grandma and Grandpa brought.

 Lily wanted a butterfly cake for her birthday, we had pizza for dinner, and she even skyped with some of her cousins so she could show them the toys she got.

















Sara's first sharing an ear bud experience

Playing keep the balloon up

5 comments:

Missletoe said...

YEAH! Happy Birthday Lily! What a great day you had, you are so lucky to have such awesome grandparents and Aunties to come visit you! We love you!

Jared and Andrea said...

Happy Birthday, Lily! Sounds like it was a fun time for everyone. I can't believe that snow. Enjoy some for me.

Matt and Becky said...

Did you make the cake? It looks awesome. Elise will be 3 in April and informed me that she wants a Phantom cake-yes Phantom of the Opera:) Hmmm, I guess I could try and do his face with a mask....we'll see:)

KC said...

I love them!! Look at them!

Unknown said...

Loving the snow photos. So fun! Chris