Sunday, May 19, 2013

The many styles of Lily

A good friend described her 3-year old as "fiercely independent" on her blog and I thought that is an excellent description of Lily so I will steal it. She always has to do everything herself, including picking out her own clothes and dressing herself. I have to admit, the girl has style.
Polka-dots, Summer cardigan, and Cowgirl boots 
Shades of Pink
Polka dots to the extreme with mismatched sparkle sneakers

5 comments:

AZ Allreds said...

Love all the updates! Fun family times and big adventures as always! Love to you all!

Rachel said...

great style!!!

Missletoe said...

Just catching up.
1. It's been way too long since we've played and we miss you.
2. When did Mathew's hair get straight?
3. Are you planning on coming to Boston this summer, Abz is talking AG dual party...
4. Loving the updates! Everyone is so cute and grown up!

Jared and Andrea said...

Can Lily be my personal stylist?

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

That is awesome. I see some of these styles in Nursery, but not as much. The maxxed-out polka dots is my favorite. That's my Lily. :)