Matthew has balance issues and has received PT for it in the past. I was not expecting him to get it this week. But he worked very diligently the whole time in each class while other kids got distracted and played on the play ground. All his diligence and hard work paid off. He was so proud.
Later that day he surprised Sean. Sean got home from work and Matthew got on his bike and just took off without even needing someone to start him.
| Look at that face as he was getting it. |
| Earning his best effort award and his new bike drivers license |
3 comments:
Thats such a cool idea! What a great thing to do! Matthew- way to go buddy! You look fabulous on a two wheeler! Come teach Bennett!
I think it's SO COOL she did that class!!! I wish I had access to it when my kids were littler. That is awesome. Way to go, Matthew!!!
We think you are the coolest ever Mathew! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment