Saturday, March 07, 2015

Balloon Art

The people at www.airigami.com made a balloon art exhibition in town that was free to the public.  We happened to find out about it in it's last weekend and were able to sneak a peak before their balloon popping party the next day.  (you had to buy tickets to attend the popping party).  This year's theme was an underwater wonder land and it definitely impressed us all.  We attended one of their events at our library last summer where Larry Moss teaches some principles of physics and simple machines with balloon art and creates a giant mouse trap.  So fun and engaging.





1 comment:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! That is the coolest thing ever!!! I saw photos of it last year when it came to town, but I never made it to a show. Drat. I'm so glad you got there--totally amazing!