After they headed back to Massachusetts Lily did a little photo shoot. Below are a few of my favorites from that. I think they captured her personality pretty well
Lily didn't want a cake for her birthday. She wanted to do our chocolate fountain instead. She invited some good family friends (whom she considers our NY cousins) over for her birthday dinner of nachos and then we dipped all sorts of things in chocolate. Overall, a fantastic 5 year old birthday!
| On the table with her gifts and cake |
| Can't believe she's 5! |
| Lily with her Grammy Girl and ABC book |
| This is the face I see most often |
| Lily's pick of nachos for dinner |
| Chocolate fountain |
| Yumm!!!!! |
1 comment:
Oh, I love-love-love this post!! I can't believe she's 5. I haven't even been gone from NY for THAT long, but I still can't believe it. What an awesome party!! I absolutely LOVE the photos, too!!! Lily is the best!
Post a Comment