I love reading other people's blogs even though there are only a handful of my friends who still do it. I decided it was time to return the favor and give that handful of friends something for them to read. Hopefully I'll get past events up on the blog for my own posterity, but for the devoted readers, feel free to look back through at old posts to catch up.
Lily started Kindergarten this year. Besides a couple case of nervous tummy in the morning things have been going great. Curriculum night was great. She showed me all around her classroom and we played an alphabet game. After we were done a boy wanted to play and so I got up and he and Lily started playing. Before long, I looked over that there was a whole table full of boys playing and Lily just looked thrilled to be the dealer.
No comments:
Post a Comment