Since I was taking pictures of all sorts of inanimate objects I decided to throw this in the mix for all of Sean's friends who wanted to reminisce the old days. For all you who don't know, Sean made this in high school and it was used at the church dances. It is now hanging in our basement. If you look closely, you can see "1997" in the glass...yes it's been 10 years can you believe it!?
3 comments:
I totally forgot about the 1997 part! Thats crazy! Sean you are always thinking....even 10 years ago you had some great ideas! Way to work it. Great pic Jeni.
I can hear Journey in the background.
yeah maybe you will get one too. Jasons sister just had her second child with down syndrome. They were told it was not genetic at all but now they belive it is. Either way they are blessed.
Post a Comment