Friday, September 07, 2007

Person Picture

Thought I should post a picture with a person in it. I haven't taken too many lately. Sara decided to put this on and I thought it was cute. She got it from a friend in GA and this is the first time she has ever wanted to put it on. (it took her almost a year to warm up to it and then she insisted on sleeping in it and then wearing it all day the next day). It says it's for a 3-4 year old so either it's really small or Sara is huge because it looks to small to me.

3 comments:

Rick said...

Sean told me that Sara wanted to wear that outfit and 10 pairs of underwear over it. What a riot.

-Moshi

Jeni said...

Yes she is wearing 10 pairs of underwear under it...the tutu is hiding it so you can't tell. It was really funny, she just kept pulling them out of the drawer and asking me to help her put them on.

Michelle said...

You've gotta love that one wild hair in the middle of her face:) I love non-posed pics!