CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! That is so awesome, We are so excited for you guys!!! Did you put it in an envelope like you had said? June 12th it's on the calender!!!
I did put it in the envelope...I couldn't wait for Sean to come home from work though so I called him and opened it while he was on the phone. I had a feeling it was a boy...I thought I saw something as the tech went over the area quickly. :)
Wow, I have not been keeping up with your blog enough... so a few months late please accept my CONGRATS! I hope you all are doing well. Love the pics of Sara singing. She really does look like a rock star.
10 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! That is so awesome, We are so excited for you guys!!! Did you put it in an envelope like you had said? June 12th it's on the calender!!!
I did put it in the envelope...I couldn't wait for Sean to come home from work though so I called him and opened it while he was on the phone. I had a feeling it was a boy...I thought I saw something as the tech went over the area quickly. :)
I knew it! Work it guys!
I am so happy for you!!! And for me and you together! Two new little boys! Love you!
YAY!!! Boys ROCK!!!!
(I'm way biased)
Can't wait to meet the little one in June.
-Moshi
How very exciting for your family. Congratulations!!!
oh that is great!!! now you can start thinking of cute little boy names.
Best news EVER! Sarah is so lucky!!!
Congratulations! I love it! Having a girl then a boy takes all the pressure off.
Wow, I have not been keeping up with your blog enough... so a few months late please accept my CONGRATS! I hope you all are doing well. Love the pics of Sara singing. She really does look like a rock star.
Post a Comment