Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter treats

I had Sean's sister's over for a sleepover and we made Easter treats. They had a lot of fun.

Dying eggs
Decorating flower cupcakes. It doesn't look like there is any frosting on them, but there's a lemon glaze
One of my family traditions...A bunny cake
The sleeping arrangements

6 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fun party! I can't believe how adventurous you are with all of that baking. I'll bet that Sara loved it!

Maryblog said...

Hey, there was one sister who wasn't invited! Just teasing! Wow that looks like a "sweet" party! Way to go. I think I remember my mom making a cake like that bunny one a long time ago! It looks great Jeni!

Susanne said...

What cute treats! I love the bunny cake. So creative!

Lisa and Daniel said...

Looks like you had a fun easter! How is everything with you?

Cherisa said...

Is that your living room? If so, it's coming along quite nicely!

Cute bunny cake! Did you make it red velvet? Red velvet cake makes for an interesting reveal when your guests see what you just did to the cute little bunny. ;)

Jeni said...

No just plain yellow cake with fluffy frosting.