Here are our pictures from Easter. Sara had a great time searching for eggs. That was definitely the highlight this year.

Sara finding her Easter basket after searching the house in the morning.

Getting ready for church

being silly before church

4 generations (Sean's side of the family)
6 comments:
You are looking cute, Jeni!
Thanks, Jeni for the kind comments. You are always so sweet to me!
It looks like you guys had a great Easter. I love the blue dress and little hat. Makes me wish sometimes that I had a little girl so that I could dress her up in froo froo things. :)
I love the blue dress, Sara is a doll!
Cute cute cute! It was great to hear from you. I'm glad you found us. Aren't blogs great?
-Susanna
What a little princess. I love that she gets to wear a hat. My grandma was just telling me about how she dressed my mom and aunts in hats, gloves, and matching dresses for Easter time.
Sara looked very cute on Easter. I had to take off after sacrament meeting for family stuff but I did take note of the hat! =)
Post a Comment