Hey Jeni, yea we took out Ezra because I think it sounds funny with Ayers, although I absolutely love the name. Ezra sounds great with Zeller! You look great, and Sarah sure is cute! Jen
This is a great picture. I haven't looked at your blog in a little while, great posts, we have to get together soon, before the baby arrives and you become very busy for a few months.
6 comments:
Hmm... Irrefutable evidence they are genetically related, I'd say! =)
Hey Jeni, yea we took out Ezra because I think it sounds funny with Ayers, although I absolutely love the name. Ezra sounds great with Zeller! You look great, and Sarah sure is cute! Jen
I love beach pics and this one is so cute! Totally unplanned but completely in sync. Love it!
Looks like a Father's Day card to me!
That is so fun. You couldn't recreate that picture if you tried! Priceless.
This is a great picture. I haven't looked at your blog in a little while, great posts, we have to get together soon, before the baby arrives and you become very busy for a few months.
Post a Comment