Monday, May 12, 2008

Tupperware Party

So I bought the business start-up kit for tupperware, because I wanted the things in it and that was the most reasonably priced way to get them. They suckered me into having a party, but I have no idea who would be interested in coming. So I'm opening up the invitation to everyone who reads this blog and their friends or anyone they think might be interested or just want to socialize. It'll be in the morning May 23. Email me if you want more information. Please don't feel pressure to buy anything and bring your kids!...they can play in Sara's new toy room I made or outside if the weather is nice.

6 comments:

Our Ohana said...

What a cute blog! Sara is so beautiful! Congratulations on the little boy coming soon! When are you due?
- Sara xx

Rebecca said...

what will you be doing down in october? that would be neat if i could make it too.

AZ Allreds said...

I would love to come to your tupperware party...I just think the drive might be little to long and I don't think the kids would make it! Wouldn't that be a fun trip... that is to visit you, not just for the tupperware.

Gretchen said...

We're in. I'm a born and raised Tupperware-aholic. It is time to pass the torch.

Lee said...

Do you have a catalog? We won't be able to make it to the party but I am in need of good storage!

The house didn't recieve any damage from the tornado. I hope all is well with your pregnancy.

See you soon :)
Jamie
(of Lee and Jamie down south)

Rick said...

I would have loved to see what a tupperware party is like. Sorry I won't be able to make it b/c it's in the morning and I need to be home for work during the morning hours.
-Moshi