Matthew is now 2 weeks old. He weighs 10 lbs 7 oz now and is 22.5" long. I think they goofed at the hospital because I don't think he grew a whole inch in 2 weeks. Sara is finally wanting to hold him now. She's been a really great big sister. The transition to 2 children has been MUCH easier than I anticipated. Sara is so helpful.
10 comments:
How cute! I'm happy to hear Sara is adjusting to life as both the big sister and the (current) second fiddle. I'm thinking the 3 year spacing is the way to go...
But, it's MY turn!
your kids look great. congrats again
What an adorable photo! I'm so glad that Sara is so good with Matthew. I love the 3 year spacing as well!
Cute picture. Sarah looks like she's got the big sister thing down. I'm so glad 2 kids are easier than you thought, I feel the same way (most of the time).
Now the lame second comment-
I've been asked by one of the VHS reunion committee members to pass along this email (VENTURAHS98REUNION@YAHOO.COM)
to anyone I keep in touch with from high school. Please email the address above with your contact info. and they mail you info about our class reunion. I'd have emailed you directly, but I didn't have your address. Mine is jodi.howe@gmail.com
What a cute picture, Sarah is very photogenic, and well, Matthew, he is just such a cute little guy. I love how he's awake in the picture, just kinda enjoying being held by Sarah.
Abizella is SO happy that her "best friend" has a baby to play with too!
Too cute! He's looking like a good size there...good job...hey Leif "grew" an inche by his 2 week checkup, my nurse said it's because it takes that long for them to really relax to stretch out...makes sense.
That is an adorable pic though.
So sweet.
Post a Comment