Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Memories

I left a memory on someone else's page so I guess that means I need to post this on mine. Feel free to participate if you wish.

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I or Sean had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me/us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you

9 comments:

Lisa and Daniel said...

I remember lots about you! As I was younger I never realized how great of an impact you would have on my life, but it was big! I remember I called you my best friend...I was like 9 and you were a senior in high school! I would spend the night at your house, and you were the one who taught me how to swim. Then I was so sad when you moved to Utah, I remember being so sad that I thought you would forget about me, but you would write me letters and I'd be so excited to get them in the mail! You made sure that you would come visit me whenever you were in Ventura , so sweet. Looking back, I can't believe someone could be so nice as you to care for someone as young, annoying and crazy as I was!! Miss you jeni,
Lisa.

Our Ohana said...

I don't know if I'm brave enough to post this on my blog (you never know what people remember about you hehe) but I'll do one on yours! I'll never forget the way you 'coached' Ryan right into my waiting arms lol! I could even tell sometimes if he was doing or saying something because you had convinced him it was a good idea. It's flattering that he was so worried about the small things! I am very grateful that he had a friend like you while we were dating to get some very good girly advice... he needed it. just kidding if you read this, Ry!
- Sara xx

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

I have a memory about Jeni!
When we were teenagers, my cousin Larin and I thought it would be funny to wear my sister's hidious old prom dresses to a stake dance. We were confident until everyone was starring at us when we got there. We decided we didn't want to be wearing those dresses anymore and you let us go to your house and borrow some of your clothes (since Larin and I lived in a different town). We were able to go back to the dance in "normal" clothes. Thanks! You saved us from our stupid idea.
-Susanna

Jodi said...

Remember the Prom? Blaring Hansen from our Limo. Busting up when those guys in the BMW stopped to ask us if we had any Grey Poupon and actually having some (just for that very reason)! Eating @ Ed Debevic's in our prom attire,laughing at intentionally rude waiters, and saying it was Pinky's birthday just to embarrass him. Mike's crazy lime green leisure suit, strobe rings, and Jesse's pristine woody. That was the best time I ever had at a school dance.

AZ Allreds said...

We had so much fun in Ventura Jeni...it's hard to pinpoint a moment. So I'm going to take it to the MTC. You, me, and those green gloves! We had so much fun in the dishroom...my fav was when we would sing. I vaguely remember a rendition of the song from "My Best Friends Wedding." They probably vowed never to have Cali Girls work in there again!

Paul/Heather said...

Here are a few:
Tacos in Roman Gardens, camping with all the girls, dancing at my wedding, both of you putting tile in my laundrey room, and the worst one....YOU MOVING FAR AWAY!
love you

Jen said...

I randomly watched Empire Records the other day and thought of our freshman year at college. Lucas-isms were the best. Lots of fun stuff happened that year. Sharing a room with you (sorry I scared you with the camo pants), Andrea and Erin in pigtails and singing into spoons, and Emily Kate and all her specialness. Life was/is good.

Andrea said...

Jen! You stole my memory! Those certainly were good times. I can hardly believe it was 10 years ago we all met for the first time. Another freshman year memory was riding a city bus for the first time to the mall. I haven't ridden a city bus since then, either. : )

bonny with a Y said...

ok jeni -

this is way late - but my first memory of you is going to get baskin-robbins for your first YW activity in Ventura - there are lots of other memories - General Conference (with that crazy girl - can't remember her name) in my parent's van, girls' camp, pizza fundraisers.....

AND - congrats on your new little boy - please e-mail me - bonnybraeatgmaildotcom with your addy so i can send a baby gift on its way.