Friday, September 12, 2008

Gymnastics!

Today was Sara's first day of gymnastics. She had a great time. Here are a few pictures and a video. I like at the end of the video how she stands up to jump off the pad, but then decides not to.
Stretching with the group
On the bar
On the balance beam

7 comments:

Maryblog said...

Whoa baby! I wanna go! That looks like a lot of fun. I'll be looking forward to seeing her in the olympics in a few years!

Michelle said...

Isn't it fun to watch them explore and learn? I love the video!

Gretchen said...

I got the letters at Michaels, ya punk. Maybe you want to get some for Matthew. They're only 99 cents a pop. Then again with his name you might have to buy Matt now and hew later. Are you planning on calling him Matt? I never thought of that before. Sean Jeni Sara Matt
4 4 4 4 creepy!

Cherisa said...

Ok... Gretchen is weird. ;)

I'm so glad Sara's enjoying the gymnastics stuff. She's an excellent somersaulter!

Chris said...

If I was you I'd stick with what you know. I've got two 6's so far with three letter nicknames. I like that. It works for me. You'll have to use Emma Kate or Kate Emily and then just call her whatever it is you want to call her. I love that part of being parents. WE decide. (of course when I say we I mean we mothers)

We missed you today. They called her name and instantly a moment of silence was observed. :) I was too saddened to speak up. That and I was on the balconey with a half asleep Roe strapped to me.

Chris said...

I forgot I was on Chris's computer. This is actually G. Not C. Whoops.

The Buckingham Family said...

Hi,
I believe we are related, cousins in fact.
That sounds bad doesn't it, I should know you. : )
This is Natalie Buckingham, Alan's wife. George & Judy said they saw you recently and they told me about your blog. You have a cute family!
I hope we can get to know you better.