I've been pretty sick the last 3 days and I'm finally feeling better today so I decided that since I didn't have much else to post, I'd do these Tags in which I've been negligent.
The Tag of 3s
How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names....
3 Joys
1. My husband
2. Watching my children laugh and smile
3. The peacefulness of nature (usually the beach)
3 Fears
1. I have developed a fear of bees now that I know I'm allergic to them
2. I'm a little scared of what Sara will be exposed to in school when she's old enough to go. I'd like her to stay innocent.
3. I'm afraid of noises I hear in the house when Sean is away on business trips.
3 Goals
1. Dropping 40lbs (right there with you Alyssa and I'll be brave like you and post it.)
2. Keeping my house clean for more than a day.
3. Teaching Sara to read
(notice they are all child related)
3 current obsessions/collections
1. Reading Applied Behavior Analysis textbooks (I can't afford to go to school so I purchased used textbooks and am reading them...a little pathetic I know, but I'm really enjoying it)
2. I'm gearing up to go on another scrap booking marathon...I have all the pictures printed. It's coming...I can feel it.
3. budgeting....always an obsession
3 Random Surprising Things
1. My first name is actually Sarah.
2. I started BYU when I was 16. (usually I don't like to publish this but I'm having a hard time thinking of things.)
3. I was the jump rope champion in my elementary school.
The Tag of 8s
8 t.v. shows I love to watch:
- 30 Rock
- Big Bang Theory
- Ultimate Home Makeover
I don't actually have cable and our bunny ears don't get much so I usually watch these shows on the Internet or at someone else's house....I'll finish with movies since I don't watch much TV.
- Pride and Prejudice (old and new)
- Win a Date with Tad Hamilton
- The Man Who Knew Too Little
- Blast From the Past (don't really know why...maybe it's the whole preparedness thing)
- Ocean's Eleven
8 Favorite Restaurants:
- Panera Bread
- This Mongolian restaurant in Ventura (I forget the name)
- Durango Grill
- Olive Garden
- In N Out (haven't had it in 3 years!!!)
- Baja Fresh
- C&J cuisine (chinese and Japanese place by my house)
- Chiles
8 Things that happened yesterday:
- Had a bad sore throat and a fever
- Played with every toy in Sara's play room
- Watched a movie
- Drank a lot of Sleepy Time herbal tea
- Drove Catie to institute
- Smiled at Matthew to make him smile
- Read my textbook
- Went to the store on a mission to find mango's for Sara
8 Things I am looking forward to:
- Spring (and it hasn't even snowed yet)
- Not having to work (soon the residency will end)
- More kids
- My trip to GA and my trip to Denver
- Going on a tropical vacation someday
- Living abroad
- Sending in the last payment for Sean's grad school loans
- Painting my house and landscaping the front yard
8 Things I love about fall:
- Cooler air
- Warm meals
- Holiday season starting
- My birthday
- Being able to open my windows and air out my house
- Movie nights
- Watching Sean get excited about dressing up for Halloween
- Red Sox and the World Series
8 Things on my wish list:
- a nice digital SLR
- to be caught up on my scrap booking
- to get my masters and become a BCBA
- travel
- I wish the schools in my town will actually improve with the money we just gave them by raising our property taxes.
- to get everything done
- to go on a Safari
- money for remodeling projects on my house
6 comments:
Jeni-
gosh I am the worst friend! I have thought so many times the past few days that I needed to call you. One thing or another (aka Jake or James) got me sidetracked. I should have picked up your kids so you could take a nice long nap or bath or something!! I am so sorry! I hope you are feeling better!
I wish you were coming to Utah. Miss you!
I would like to lose 30 pounds.... :)
Ambitious goals. Why is gaining baby weight so easy and getting rid of it so hard?
So fun to know a little bit more about you, Jeni! And I knew some of your little known facts :)
So no tags??? ; ) It seems like you've been tagged a lot in the last year but you tend to avoid tagging others... Maybe I'll play anyway!
I just started watching The Big Bang Theory and I have to say it's addicting! We have plenty of other things in common but I won't go over them all in detail.
Feel better! We miss you at playgroup!
Those are so fun! I'll have to tag myself and put them up on my blog sometime soon. I'm not up to it right now: ) I love catching up on your blog. Hey, your b-day is soon. I can't remember the exact date, so I'll wish you an early birthday. Love ya.
Post a Comment