Nothing has convinced me otherwise that Matthew is an ideal baby. He sleeps well, cute as a button, lots of chubby sweet rolls, thumb sucker... what more could you ask for? Seriously.
Just wanted to say Merry Chrismtas and I hope you got our card....I was thinking it may be the wrong address....either way, love you and hope you have a wonderful holiday.
12 comments:
Very cute. Was Sara a thumb sucker, too? :)
Sara wasn't a thumb sucker...she wouldn't take a pacifier a bottle or a thumb
Nothing has convinced me otherwise that Matthew is an ideal baby. He sleeps well, cute as a button, lots of chubby sweet rolls, thumb sucker... what more could you ask for? Seriously.
Oh he is so precious Jeni! I love these sweet photos.
Love these pics
- Sara xx
what a cutie!
Luv you. Hope all is well.
I mailed you our Christmas card...think it went to the wrong place. What is your address?
:)
~Heather
How cute...Elsie never sucked her thumb I don't know if that is good or bad but it seems to making him happy. Hows the basement coming?
Just wanted to say Merry Chrismtas and I hope you got our card....I was thinking it may be the wrong address....either way, love you and hope you have a wonderful holiday.
adorable...he's is the perfect chub!
I need an update PLEASE!
Luv H
Oh my goodness what a cutie pie! I love your family picture on the header too.
Post a Comment