sean and jeni and sara and matthew and lily and eve
SCARY, I would not let my husband near a contraption like that!
that is insane!
Thats my brother! I couldn't even stand up straight on the second one without holding onto something when we did the siding on the house. Oh heights!
The title to this post is beyond hilarious!
OH MY GOSH! And he didn't fall?
I agree - the title says it all!
oh my gosh jeni... he is CRAZY! i love your title.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
SCARY, I would not let my husband near a contraption like that!
that is insane!
Thats my brother! I couldn't even stand up straight on the second one without holding onto something when we did the siding on the house. Oh heights!
The title to this post is beyond hilarious!
OH MY GOSH! And he didn't fall?
I agree - the title says it all!
oh my gosh jeni... he is CRAZY! i love your title.
Post a Comment