Saturday, October 24, 2009

My birthday

I turned 28 on the 13th. We had cake on Sunday because I was a doctors appointment and work on Tuesday and Sean had scouts after work...so nothing really special on the actual day. Sean and his parents got me a little 10 megapixal camera that's about the size of my phone. I'm excited because i can fit it anywhere...my old camera was very big and hard to take with me. I'm hoping to get a lot of use out of this one.

9 comments:

Lisa and Daniel said...

I was thinking of you on the 13th! I remember when I was little you told me your birthday was one month after Mikes and I've never forgotten! I hope you had a great day! Your kids are getting so big! Miss you.

Melanie said...

Happy belated birthday!

maroon6464 said...

Happy Birthday.

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

Jeni! Happy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day! I remember that we were there with you last year to celebrate! Maybe someday we can celebrate again with you

Adah said...

Happy Birthday!!! Wow time flies right!!??

So in your BBQ post there is a picture on the bottom which has Kierra Stubbs in it!!! Is she in your ward??? I was her visiting teacher when they lived in Boston as dental students....and when I found out they were moving back to Boston I told her to try and live in Quincy....because of the awesome ward!!! I will have to email her to catch up but for now tell her I said hi!!!

Michelle said...

It's fun to celebrate birthdays, even as a grown up! I'm glad that your family took good care of you. I love that Matthew has his hand on your shoulder. What a sweet gesture!

Missletoe said...

Happy Birthday! I like your new snappy camera too!

Leanna said...

Hey Jeni!!!!! I love you! WOW! It's been a long time since I've seen pics of your family! Matthew looks so big! Sara does too. Didn't Matthew used to have dark hair? You have such a good looking family. I can't wait till the new baby comes!

Leanna

maroon6464 said...

Wow 39 days to go how are you doing? I hope well. I not sure if you heard but Grant Todd is married now and Erin just had her third or four thing one she jsut had a little girl.