Friday, September 03, 2010

Meeting Sara's teacher

On Wednesday we went to Sara's school to meet her teacher. Some nice ladies from church watched Matthew and Lily. Matt fell asleep on the way there and transfered...which was good, but I was worried he'd wake up and not know where he was and not know any one there. That wouldn't go over very well with him...Luckily he slept the entire time I was gone.

Sara was excited to go to her school. After seeing her classroom she wanted to see all the others...so we saw about 8 classrooms before I distracted her with the gym and cafeteria. She's in afternoon kindergarten and gets to ride the bus. Her teacher is Ms. Tartaglia. She looks really young, but has been teaching for 10 years. Everything looked great and we're excited for the year.


2 comments:

Melanie said...

I can't believe how dark Sara's hair is! Congrats and good luck with her schooling! She'll do great!

Jeni said...

yeah her hair has gotten a lot darker as she's gotten older.