Friday, September 28, 2012

Company Behavior

I was talking to a friend and she told me a story of before she had kids. She said her husband went to visit a family in church who had children and he came home and told her how wild and crazy and misbehaved those kids had been. They talked about how perfect their future children would be and how they would be "better" parents. Years later with a couple of their own kids some people came to visit their house and their kids were wild and crazy and they remembered all those years back to that original family. That family didn't have bad parents and wild and crazy kids. Those kids were just on their best "company behavior". You know, when they have these crazy urges to do things you've never in your life seen them do before. Well, Sean and I had company the other night, and this is the picture of what happened immediately after they left. I don't know who my kids were when the company was here, but they all became recognizable after a little time with their noses on the wall.

No comments: