Monday, May 25, 2009

Make some room

So this doesn't happen as much any more, but can you find a place on our bed Sean and I might like to sleep on? Before we got up Sean was to the right of Sara and I was in between Matthew and Sara. It is very cramped with four...time to upgrade to a king.

14 comments:

Maryblog said...

Oh they are cute. Thats how Harley would sleep and then she would wake up and complain she had no room. If you do upgrade...I know a cute little sister who is in need of a queen....Matthew is getting so big. Its crazy!

Jeni said...

Probably won't upgrade for many years...just wishful thinking. I think Catie may have stolen our first queen that was supposed to go to you...it's not very comfortable though so you might be better off.

Michelle said...

I can't believe how tightly you were packed in there! We have a king and love it. Ryan likes to sleep diagonally, so it's a lifesver!

bonny with a Y said...

i agree - a king is a must.

after our kids were old enough to walk up to our room at night we made them sleep on the floor next to our bed. sounds mean, but i'm grumpy when i'm sleep deprived.

Our Ohana said...

Why is it when the bed is cramped with ids that the dads always manage to carve out some real space, and mommy is scrounging for inches? Same thing happens here! I need to find out their secret...

Jeni said...

I agree! I think the secret might be not waking up for anything.

Jen said...

so Jen, why is your husband blue? asphyxiation again? just wondering. Also, your children don't seem concerned, is this a frequent thing?

Gretchen said...

We upgraded a few months ago. I bought a king off of Craigslist for 90 bucks. It is a super high end mattress and the people were obviously loaded to be getting rid of it. I figured it can't be any worse than going to a hotel, right? Needless to say we're in LOVE. Not only is it huge but it is much nicer than the relatively new denver mattress we gave up. Now our boys will have each other to sleep with instead of us.

idasale said...

Many a morning I have had this wonderful pic! And the morning I had three of them I was very confused because one of them is still in a crib! Thankfully we did purchase the king size when we got married so we do have a little more room!

maroon6464 said...

Hey Jeni,
I can't beleive it, I have always wanted to know how you are doing I saw your name on a friends Blog and had to see if maybe it would be Jeni my old best friend from Redding how are you.? You look so happy and you have two little one's that's great, I hope you would be ok for me to check in on you from time to time to see how everything is going WOW how is everyone your mom and everyone.

Rick said...

I have been thinking of upgrading to a king size bed ever since Logan moved to a toddler bed, we got a lot of visits for the first few weeks. Thankfully, the visits are rare now, but I'm sure not over for good, well, and now, there is Luke...so who knows...

Paul/Heather said...

WE are JEALOUS....JEALOUS, so super jealous your kids will sleep with you. Some days we wish Isaac would just fall asleep in our bed with us, even for a nap! BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

tears.....

Unknown said...

Well, at least two of you are OBVIOUSLY comfortable.

AZ Allreds said...

I totally understand -- this is usually how our bed looks too -- I am surprised I don't have a permanent kink in my neck...oh wait...I do!